Our toll free number is
or at (425) 315-1992
425-359-1335 eves. and weekends
Our office hours are: Monday thru Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Pacific time.
The following requirements for suppliers are specified by NADCAP Quality Management System Requirements for NADCAP Accreditation, document number AC7004, and therefore apply to all Queen City Plating purchases.
1. The supplier shall notify Queen City Plating of nonconforming product that has or was previously shipped to Queen City Plating,
2. If the supplier intends to ship nonconforming product to Queen City Plating, the supplier shall first obtain approval from Queen City Plating for the disposition of the product.
3. The supplier shall notify Queen City Plating of changes in product and/or process, changes of sub-tier suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and obtain Queen City Plating approval when such changes could affect the quality of product purchased from Queen City Plating,
4. The supplier shall flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements as specified by Queen City Plating, which can include our customer requirements,
5. The supplier shall have a quality management system which generates records of business activity and maintain specific records of procurement, manufacturing, and inspection (if applicable) for a minimum of 10-years after delivery of product to Queen City Plating,
6. The supplier shall grant right of access to Queen City Plating personnel and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
7. The supplier shall provide evidence of product conformity by providing, as examples, accompanying documentation, certificate of conformity, inspection records, etc.